I’ve been using a really great gadget called the slotRadio when I exercise lately. I am a poster girl for adult ADHD. That being said, the slotRadio is a pre-loaded mp3 player.. keyword – pre-loaded. People with ADHD love just about anything that’s ‘pre’ such as ‘pre’school which gets the kids out of our hair for a few hours a day so we can better manage our ADHD and the 5 million things we have to do. Pre-loaded means that you don’t have to choose songs to put on the MP3 player and spend your valuable time transferring songs from your computer to your MP3 player.
The slotRadio comes pre-loaded with the slotRadio Mix including 1,000 songs and you can buy additional cards that slip right into the slotRadio, just like an SD card for your camera does, that come pre-loaded with another 1,000 songs. The slotRadio Mix card that comes with the slotRadio includes Alternative, Rock, Chillout, Country, Contemporary, R&B Hip Hop, and Workout playlists. While I’m exercising I stay pumped with the Workout playlist and when it’s time to cool down I switch to the Chillout playlist.
More about the slotRadio + slotRadio Mix bundle:
- it’s pre-loaded with 1,000 songs
- you can buy additional cards
- it’s tiny, 2×2 inches!
- has a belt clip
- comes with earbuds
- comes with a storage case
- FM radio
- 1.5” screen for viewing artist and song information
- SIMPLE and practical navigation
- charges with an included AC adapter
- you can use your own microSD™ card with MP3 or WMA files
- the slotRadio + slotRadio Mix bundle costs just under $100
Check out the slotRadio website for playlist samples, videos, and more information.