Whether you just bought an iPhone or you are thinking about buying one, My New iPhone is for you. The books explains every detail of the iPhone from working with the keyboard to voicemail to how to browse the built in YouTube feature for videos.
This project-oriented book will have you using your iPhone like a pro in no time.
Author Wallace Wang will show you, step-by-step, how to:
- View weather predictions, traffic patterns, flight information, and stocks
- Take notes, text message your friends, and browse the web
- Customize your iPhone by rearranging icons and changing its wallpaper and sound effects
- Find and install the best new applications and games
- Browse iTunes, listen to music, and watch YouTube videos
- Use Skype to call your family for free
- Create your own ringtones and get free podcasts and audiobooks
Enjoy My New iPhone and why don’t you let me know what your favorite iPhone feature and/or iPhone app is while you’re here!
Buy the book at Amazon.com here: My New iPhone: 52 Simple Projects to Get You Started