Accessory manufacturers have claimed the ability to stop smudging and give protection against scratching of screens. However, with a name like scratch resistant the ability to provide to protection has always been suspect. A scratch resistant screen cover will still exhibit a certain amount of scratching. The difference between scratch resistant and scratch proof is the entire point of an excellent screen protective product.
Finally, a product is available that backs up its claims with an ability-supporting name, a 45-day money back guarantee of performance and a lifetime replacement guarantee. The ZAGG invisibleSHIELD for Apple iPad is that product.
The ZAGG invisibleSHIELD is scratch proof, easy to install and guarantees the toughest and most durable iPad screen protection available to date. As with many of the best things in our lives, new materials come because of government and military product research. That is the case with the technology behind the ZAGG invisibleSHIELD products.
The nano-memory technology used to protect helicopter blades from scratches and damage is the technology used in the ZAGG invisibleSHIELD for Apple iPad. This is the reason the company gives consumers a lifetime replacement guarantee should scratching occur.
• Super Durability – The Nano technology is self-healing providing amazing protection, against scratching and damage and allowing the company to provide that lifetime replacement guarantee.
• Extended Coverage – The pliable nature of this material gives greater flexibility and capability to cover corners and curves of the iPad design.
• Installation Simplicity – Because of flexibility, the invisibleSHIELD material is simple and easy to install without problems.
• Drop Resistant – ZAGG can make this claim because of the minute texture of the material that is non-slip and helps iPad users maintain grip on their iPad.
• Glare Reducing – The invisibleSHIELD gives the iPad a slight orange peel finish that absorbs light better, reducing reflection that causes glare. This same micro finish texture is why the product resists smudging.
Not convinced? Check out this video and you might just run to the store: