I have been playing with the customization settings on my HTC OneX+ for a couple of weeks now and while I love the Scenes and Skins available through the Personalization settings, I wondered.. what if you’re a simple kind of guy or gal and you want your phone’s background to be a solid color such as black or purple?
Here’s a quick and easy way to do just that!
How to make your HTC OneX+ homescreen background a solid color:
1. Open the Internet app on your HTC OneX or OneX+ phone and open this webpage if you are not already on your phone.
2. From the Internet app, long press on whichever color image (below) that you would like to be your homescreen color.
3. Click “Set as wallpaper” in the menu.
4. A tool will come up allowing you to choose the area of the image that you would like to be your homescreen/background image. This is not really necessary for the solid color images. You can just leave the tool as is.
5. Press the Save button. That’s it!
Long-press on any of the below images to set it to be your background.
Want to see it in action?
Here a few photos of my HTC OneX+ homescreen with solid color backgrounds:
Content and/or other value provided by our partner, HTC.
Read my other posts about the HTC OneX+:
- I Made The Switch.. From an iPhone 4S to the HTC OneX+! on TheMommyInsider.com
- HTC OneX+ for AT&T Review on GadgetGoddess.com
- Getting Great Photos with the HTC OneX+ on TheMommyInsider.com
- HTC OneX+ Giveaway on TheMommyInsider.com
Learn more about HTC OneX+ on the HTC website here.
Have a question or comment about this process? Leave it in the comments below.
Note to my readers: I received a complimentary HTC OneX+ for review purposes. As always, all opinions presented in my posts are 100% honest.